Thursday, September 24, 2009

Topsy-Turvy!

It's been awhile since my last post...whoops! I'll try and get better at this. Anywho, life has been pretty eventful these past few days since I last updated. I finally started working and am definitely hating it! I've been with this company for almost three years now and I've transferred to the Pittsburgh location. They treat me as though I have no clue as to what I am doing. It's really bugging me! So I've applied at other places because I need two jobs and I have received jobs at two other places and now I have to choose which places I want to work at so I have some thinking to do!

Right now Pittsburgh is going through the whole G20 thing and it's quite annoying! I don't care if you call me ignorant about this or that but I hate politics and I hate this.

My best friend from back in San Antonio is coming to visit me in November so I am totally psyched about that! We plan on spending some time here in Pittsburgh and then going to Baltimore to visit some shrine to Divine or something and finally we'll end up in Virgina to see Kaya at some anime convention! We've seen Kaya before in California during PMX and he puts on an amazing show so I can't wait to see him again!
I just can't wait to have guests period. I know another friend is coming to see us in the end of December/ beginning of January. Also, my roommates mother and some of her friends are coming and also my own mother during Spring Break! whee!

Well, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment