Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm in such a good mood right now. Do you know why? Because of this woman ..

Françoise Hardy.

She is one of my absolute favorite singers of all time. I'm happy because after searching and searching I FINALLY got a hold of her English album! YAY!
I always tell everyone that I want to name my daughter (if I ever have one)Françoise, after her because she is that much of an influence on my life. I love her style, her music and just everything she's about. Also, I demanded that they play "Mon amie la rose" at my funeral!

So I've been on this 60s music kick for the past let's say three or so weeks. I'm finally filling the gaps in my Beatles collection. I've also been hearing a bunch of Psychedelic rock music. I just love the 60s era so much and I feel as though in another life I was a total hippie or maybe a mod, hip kind of Beatnik :P
I'm just going to dedicate the rest of this post to women and men of the 60s that I adore....













ahh 60s John Waters! I love him :)

*All images were found throughout the internet. If you're the owner of the photo and would like credit. Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment