Thursday, July 1, 2010

In the end...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Walking the streets of downtown Pittsburgh.

In approximately 9 days I will be on my way home to Texas! I am so excited! Every time I think about it I just get more and more anxious. I feel horrible making or actually asking my parents to help me move but I don't want to be here anymore. I feel myself getting more and more depressed each day. I miss my family and I miss my friends. My plan, once I get home, is as follows:
- Get a job! I have Disney all lined up to go back to but the pay is shit so I need to get a new job ASAP!
- Get my ass back into school! I really am interested in the Computer Forensics program over at one of the local JC's back home.
-Pay off my debts! (which kind of goes hand in hand with getting a job)

So hopefully things can work out as planned this time around!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Artwork done in my honor by my co-worker :P (This was in the stock room so ignore the ugly walls!)

My last day at work is on Sunday and I am so sad about leaving this job. I work with awesome people and I get pretty decent pay and that's all I'm asking for in back in Texas.



I am still completely obsessed with the Beatles. I don't know when or if it'll ever end! I kind of hope it doesn't because their music has meant so much to me this past few months.

well until I have more to say....


No comments:

Post a Comment